Whether it is anti-virus or anti-fog to block dust, cotton cloth masks are still very common in daily life. For many craft enthusiasts, it should be a particularly meaningful thing to use the softest fabric to make the most comfortable mask for the family. How to make a cloth mask that can be washed by hand is the specific method below.
Tools/Materials: Double-sided gauze, sewing, Electric iron, Rubber band
- Prepare materials and tools, double-sided gauze, needle thread, rubber band, electric iron
- Turn the double-sided gauze to the back first, fold a cloth edge of 1 cm, and then iron.
- Fold the inside of the double gauze in half, and sew 1 cm from the top.
- Put the seam in the middle and iron it with an iron. Then turn back to the front and iron again.
- Fold both ends inward at once, leaving a distance of 1cm on the outside.
- Sew the two sides 1 cm away from the outside. This is the rubber band channel.
- Cut the rubber band into two sections and use it as a mask band.
- Tie the left and right sides of the mask with rubber bands and tie a knot to hide it inside. A mask is ready.
The disadvantages of self-made cloth masks may be that they are not so good at protection and breathability. Wecolor cotton masks with breathing valves are highly recommended. They are four-layer warm and anti-haze, breathable and comfortable, can insert filter elements, three-dimensional cutting, and the most favorable price. Very suitable for winter wear.